Favorite Game

 

                oyunapk indir


Call Of Duty Mobile Hile Mod Apk İndir

This game exclusively designed for mobile phones is has an incredible user Experience which gives the player all the flexibility required. 

The user has the chance to play some iconic matches with multiplayer maps and modes anytime, anywhere. You can over 90 player battle royale battleground? fast 5v5 team deathmatch? Scary zombies action?  Sniper vs Sniper battle? Activation's free-to-play Call Of Duty Mobile offers it all. 

    jonjon_01
Call of Duty Mobile Android game
Web Source


This game is the most beloved shooter game for a reason which is the thrilling experience the game offers. The game has an incredible 3D graphics and sound. The game has never been before the game is free to play on Mobile, console quality HD gaming on your phone with customizable controls, Voice and text chat. 


 



Comments

  1. Hey Abdi
    I have only played Call of Duty on the phone a couple of times. I really enjoyed this blog but not only because it was cool to hear about your favourite video game but also because now I not only do I know what your favourite game is but I also know a little more about the game and understand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abdi,
    Very good game. I remember we used to be flat on it in college haha. The battle royal was so fun even the multiplayer, we got a good few wins. Its cool that they brought the call of duty universe over to the phone so people can play anywhere.. Activision are really good developers. It is crazy the way they create games like such and here i am struggling with simple unity haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is also my favorite game lol great blog keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Abdi! I have never actually played this game and didn't even know it was available to play Call of Duty on your phone but it sound's like such a great idea. I like the detail you gave about what the game actually is and how it works for anybody who might not know. I used to play Zombies on Black Ops 2 when I was in secondary school but thats as far as I've gone with COD. Talk soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment