Assignments

                                                            Getting Things Done - How to Get MASSIVE Loads of Work Done EVERY DAY

                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IQR4mKUOg8


This is unlike any other module we have done because we have the choice to as  many tasks as we want or we can try to stay on track with the assignments by doing them days before the lecture. I think this way I can learn better as  I  like to go to the lecture with questions about the tasks of following week because I am able to get some direct information and tips on how to handle the work from the lecturer. 

The assignments are well organised and divided, each task has the information required stored in place where the task is well explained and detailed deeply. We are giving some questions to ponder when writing a blog about the assignment I think these questions are very important because they are there to make sure we do not go off topic when writing our blog and when we are learning something they are also there to remain our focus on the assignments.

I am intrigued by the actually development of the game on Unity 3D, I am looking forward to making my own game, Unity looked quite straight because of the help of the tutorials provided and I can not wait to use it. 

I am absolutely loving the idea of the extra credit because this is more extra credit it is also a motivation in a way. Reminds me of the "growth mindset" because you will see everyone's blog and comments so I think it will inspire people to get the your work done.







Comments