Game Brainstorm




Hey there

I am not a gamer therefore it's going to be very challenging to come up with game ideas but I plan on coming up with some, even if have to reach the deepest part of my brain to come up with some so lat's get it!!!

Idea one: 

The first game Idea I have chosen is a survival game where the player is in a car and gets chased by a groups of thugs driving behind him,  So basically the player will realize he is in danger so at that point he has to start driving fast until he reaches the other side where there is a safe zone. If the player doesn't drive above a certain speed he will be  caught by the thugs so to stay in the game he have to drive above a certain speed while avoiding some difficulties. 

To make the game more competitive and difficult I will add some obstacles so the player is avoiding those obstacles as well as keeping in mind he's being chased. The game will have an objective, rules, conflicts and goals in order to make the game interesting. 

I have no knowledge about any similar games but I intend to further Investigate this Idea because I am interested in this idea and I believe If I do something I am interested I will have the means to put special effort in to this and achieve the best I could. 

I came across this tutorial which was the closet thing to what I had in mind in terms of how I plan on creating my game. Tutorial 

After I came up with the Idea I went on to research for some similar games and I found this game called "Distance" The game is about surviving by trying to get from point A to Point B while there's a lot of things trying to get on your way. You can do  lot with the car, the car is like platform because you able to do a lot of things like you can boost, you can jump, you can fly and your car can even rotate. 


Distance 


Image Source: here

This game "Distance" is not necessarily how I imagined my game to be but It got me to think outside the box for my game and think about having some cool things in my game. 

Idea Two:

This second idea is about a game where the player is in a dangerous Island, there's no people, there's lots of different animals some dangerous some not, so the player has to find something to eat on the Island, the player has a weapon to defend himself and use it for hunting purposes. So the main Idea of the game is to survive on the Island for a limited amount of time.  


The game will have some sort of difficulties and at times the will have decision making  that will effect his survival on the Island. The player will have to know what to take what not take, what to eat what not to eat and where to go and where not to go. 

I believe I can further investigate this game and come up with a brilliant complete idea. I will be able to make the game very interesting and challenging. 

This Idea was not inspired by any other game I completely up with it on the spot.

This game i found during my research is the closet game to the game I have for Idea number two Ocean Adventure   


                        

                                Image Source: HERE 

You can probably see I am obsessed with the Idea of survival at this point, I find this idea very Interesting because it's about struggle and so the fact that there's a struggle it kinda gives the player something to play for. 

Idea Three 

My third idea was inspired by "6ix9ine Runner"  6ix9ine runner game is a music game runner, the game is very simple to play you basically slash the blocks and dodge the traps, I don't plan on creating a game that's like this one although there will be some similarities in terms of game display and stuff. i want to make a more challenging game compared to this 6ix9ine Runner game. I will place some surprise traps that will appear on players way, I will place some traps that look like blocks so the player can some can sometimes get confused and collect the them accidentally.

 I am not sure if it's possible to create this game on Unity but if it is I will differently consider using this idea for my project because I think this Idea is simple and achievable. 

I want be able to tell the player how many meters he's/she's covered and how many meters that's left. The player won't be racing anyone but instead he/she has to collect a certain amount of blocks to win the game. I want to have some cool things surrounding the area like colour's and light's etc. 

Endless Runner Unity
    I was delighted to find it's possible to create this kinda of game on Unity because this is the kind of game I want to create. the game is simple and easy. 

6ix9ine Runner 


Image Source: HERE

 Idea Four 

My last and fourth Idea is a Sniper game, I have absolutely no idea if this game idea is possible on creating it on Unity but I find fascinating and it would be cool if it's possible to create it on Unity. I like this idea because when laying you feel like you're a man on a mission. This Idea was inspired by Sniper 3D: Fun Free Online FPS Shooting Game game I played few times on my phone, the game is fun multiplayer and you fight to become the best sniper in the game. I know I won't be able to create anything as good as this game but I would be happy if I create a game that's similar and playable. my game will be about hunting other sniper assassins and also my player will have to avoid getting killed at any point. 

Unity shooter game course 

 this shooter game course provided by Unity  is not really a sniper game course but it's somewhere since it's shooting game. 

At this point my brain was draining searching for game ideas But the remembered Sniper 3D: Fun Free Online FPS Shooting Gamethis game has a lot of dope features high buildings and amazing graphics which is something I would definitely have in my game. 

Sniper Shooter 3D

image source HERE







Comments

  1. Hey Abdi, was having a quick look through your blog and it’s all looking really good. Your game ideas have really caught my interest and your fourth game idea stands out to me as I remember playing Sniper 3D before and it was a fun game. If you could manage to pull a game like this off I think it would be great and I would enjoy playing it myself. Of course I already know you and you’re a great friend of mine and I wish you all the best for the rest of the semester. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abdi, was reading through your blog and it looks really good!!. Your list of game ideas have gotten my attention, especially the fourth game idea, that grabs my attention the most out of the options you've written about because I loved playing sniper games when I was in secondary school. If you were able to create a game in any way similar to it that would be absolutely crazy. Best of luck with the ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Abdi its Mia here just read your blog post there on game brainstorm.
    Your game ideas are so unique I have not seen many like them within our year group.
    Your ideas all look really good so well done!! It shows you have put a lot of time and effort into thinking about them. Your fourth game idea has really caught my interest I think you should definitely pick that one. I loved sniper games when I was younger so I think it would be good choice,
    Best of luck with your game and best of luck this semester.
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment