Unity Tutorial 03

This weeks unity tutorial went a lot better for me compared to last week, I found them tutorials easy to followed  but I still ran into some issues, watching back the tutorials and a help from one of the students (Justin  Flood) helped me to get through the challenges I faced. This week's game was a lot more interesting compared to last week, A lot things were happening at once and I was happy to learn how to make things disappear like how the pizza was disappearing in this week's tutorial.

 I also learned how to stop the player from falling of the map by stopping him at some point when the player is moving left or right.  I gain some skills that I can use for my game today and this week two weeks but not knowing a lot about what I can create In Unity is limiting my Ideas for my game and I know I am in the process of learning and I should just trust the process. 

Screenshot of this week's work


all in all I found this week's tutorials very interesting I was glad to learn something I can take and use it for my game although I am still a bit stuck to visualize exactly how I wish my  game to look like. But that's alright right now, I should be able to come up with something once I start generating my ideas a little more detailed later this week. Maybe today!!!


Thank you for reading my blog  











Comments