Time Strategies

Hoes that Hustle | College, Creativity, & Adulting Lifestyle Blog


If there was one thing I need to admit it is my lack of time management because I always presume I have got time which I  don't really have in some cases but that is definitely going to change not because I only realise it's importance now but because it's now time to change that habit and design some serous schedule. 

This article This article  by Jory Mackay talks about time management the thing I was most interested about was building a habit. There was some very helpful information on how to build a habit, the article mention to build the habit by starting the work when you need to and getting over the fear of just starting!.from now on time management will not be an issue which I will have because I am now willing to work a head 

This second article  mentions something very important about prioritizing time and the these words "This is a simple choice to make. Stop looking at your schedule and thinking “I’m too busy.” Instead, look at your schedule and ask yourself, “How am I prioritizing my time?” Just this one change will cause you to think differently about your schedule. You’ll quickly begin to look for ways you can control it, instead of letting it control you." from the article got me to think completely different about prioritizing time.

All and all I will be taking the things I learned in this task with serous consideration and use use all the tips and information I got to improve my time management. 

Comments