Unity Tutorial 01






The tutorials were pretty easy but it's also easy to get lost if you don't pay attention to what's happening because everything he was doing was new to me. Unity actually reminded me of this website 3D Game Maker I used this website in my PLC to create games in Game Design Module  except for the the coding part they are pretty similar in terms of how you add objects to the game and customizing them  like making the objects big or small by resizing them using the X, Y and Z. 

I actually enjoyed  the tutorials even though I faced some problems but I just had to play back the videos or delete what I was struggling to create and create them again to get it right. 

The most important thing I learned was getting used to the layout because knowing where everything is and what each panel  is there for is a good start. 

The tutorials were easy and short, just one or two new stuff  was covered which made it very easy to take things in because there was no too much information being thrown at once.   

Image Sourse: Here

Comments

  1. Hi Abdi! I can see how you found the unity tutorials easy as you made games in your PLC course so it is good you have experience in game making. I am glad you enjoyed your experience with unity and the tutorials provided. Your blog is very well written also as you explained your journey through the software and tutorials :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment