Review Week Comments and Feedback


My own image 
Created on Miro

Blog comments are something I enjoyed receiving as well as doing them because I think it's great way of getting students to stay connected especially considering this period of time we are in. I was happy to find out how other students got to know me in the comments I received. It was very interesting to learn about other student , their interests and background, I learned things that I did not know about  those students. 


The introduction post was a great way of getting students to know about each other because even though we were all in year 1 together we didn't know much about each other. It helped a lot with other modules where we had some group projects, Working with someone that you don't can be tough and awkward and the introduction blog post eliminated that. 

I think blogs comments are great asset for this module because students receive some essentials feedback regarding their work which I think motivates students to do what they are doing, at times some people may feel their work isn't that great but when they see what other students think of their work it gets them to do more and improve continuously.  

I always used the feedback strategies I learned when commenting on other students work, My main focus was to help as best as I could by giving useful feedback. I tried to share my thoughts on their game/idea what I liked, what they can implement to their and what they could improve on in a player and a designer point of view. 

At the start of the semester I found myself not knowing what to write for the blog so I looked at other students work to see what they said in their blog which helped to better understand what needed to be done. 

Over all I think blog comments are great and are just as effective as a feedback from a lecturer, I think it's essential part of our education and personal development. 

--Abdi




















 

Comments