Unity Tutorial 05


Just completed Unity 5 for week 6, I think I am getting my head around Unity now because  I don't struggle like I used to. This weeks Unity lessons were my favorite out of all the tutorials we have done so far. We got to explore more advanced features this week and we actually created a realistic game that has an ending. We done so much while not using too much coding, I guess we are now being taught the little tips and tricks. 

This week I unlocked another skill that I need to have in my game which is jumping. Before we used "transform.translate" to move thing around but this week we used upward force to make the player jump. This is something I was looking forward to see because I will be making the player jump upwards in my game to avoid obstacles at times. 

The animations were really cool, it's whole different world in unity and it offers so much to your game, I will be detailing the animation I want have in game in my game design document now that I have a basic understanding of it. 

All in all I really enjoyed this weeks tutorial, It was mix of new things and what we have already learned. 

Finally I forgot to give myself some time in the declaration and it closed so I didn't get to submit. 

My own image 










-Abdi 



Comments