Unity Tutorial 06

 Hi, Back again!!


Looking things on the bright side of it !!
Image Source: link



This weeks Unity tutorial went alright, I am getting better and better each week and I think I am in good a position to go and use Unity  to create my game at this point. Each week I am learning new things that I can add into my game. The tutorial for this week was easy as there was no new methods used It was all about controlling the animations and adding  music but I found the challenge difficult unsurprisingly, but After I spent one good hour trying to solve the errors I was unable to complete the challenge. I plan on go back to it before Monday and give another shot and  hopefully I will get to complete it because that would give a lot confidence when I start making my game but for now I think  I will have to leave as it as I am unable to figure out exactly what the problem was. The hits pointed out where the error were but I struggled to figure out what I needed to add to make it work. I thought not completing would give me some negative thoughts about Unity but I want to look at the positive side of it and trust the process because I am only learning now.    


Comments

  1. Great work on the blog. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abdi,
    Unity is very tough sometimes, especially the coding side of things. Its very good that you want to push negative thoughts away and always keep your mindset positive, especially during online learning. I have similar issues with unity where I get negative thoughts and get very upset that a certain feature isnt working or if something goes wrong. Why dont you just email Shaun, I think he would be great help regarding such issues, also youtube, although youtube can be misleading at times there are still unity videos that are very helpful. Keep ya head up bro... not long left!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment