Unity Tutorial 09


Hi,

Today I completed Unity Tutorial 09 with no troubles what so ever,  last few weeks I have been struggling with Unity but not the use of it but It was more to do with Unity not working on my computer. Luckily  I have a laptop and things are looking alright for the first time in about 3 weeks. 

I did not look for my own tutorial for this week as I am tight on schedule  with many assignments including the project so for that reason I decided to do the one provided for this week in the tasks. 


 Following the tutorial I created a game with some really good functionality, I learned how to create a score bar that updates every time the player clicks on the objects in the game using the mouse, I learned how to create gameover text that appears when the game is over and I learned how to create a restart button which allows the players to restart when the game is over. In the first lesson I learned about using 2D view which was interesting to discover. 

I learned things I can implement to my game specially the the score system which is something that will be in my game. 

I am very delighted to have found my way back on using Unity after all my troubles past few weeks. 

-Abdi




Comments