Tutorial 01

 Hi,


My Own Screeshot 

I have completed the first tutorial of the semester and to be fair it was a tough start, mainly because of how the tutorials are now delivered. It was very easy to get lost at times because it's very difficult to to follow the instructions and they are sometimes unclear . 

There was nothing complicated about the first one as it was something I was already familiar with, It was all setting up and starting the project. 

 The second one also very easy, I added some game objects and done my first script, the script was quite basic. I also learned about the exact script I wrote and how it worked. 

The third was also fairly easy, I added some keyboard inputs that allow the player to move freely around the scene. 

The last one was where I got stuck and was no longer to follow the instructions but eventually I got through it and created the game world for the game (2D game environments are far more interesting than 3D 👀 )


All in all I really enjoyed this first tutorial and I look forward completing this game as it looks like it's just one game we are working on for the unity tutorials this semester. 


-Abdi 


Comments