Tutorial 02

 Hi, 

My own Screeshot

I Just completed Tutorial 02, I was able to fly through it even though I faced a little sit backs. This tutorial was all about decorating the game world, working with physics and colliders. I found this tutorial to be insightful and important for when creating my own game because I think creating a world with blocking movements and basic interactions is very important before moving on to with any project. 

I found the first tutorial fairly challenging specially with the multiple tiles I had to create, I didn't quite get how i could create multiple tiles from one image but after some time I understood what the tutorial was suggesting I should do. 

The second part was all about physics and colliders, I had to add colliders and physics to some the objects including the player and the water so the player can collide with them. 

I am still a bit anxious about how the tutorials are delivered this semester but I think I am getting used to it at this point which is a positive thing. 

Overall this tutorial was exciting and insightful about some very important basics and I really enjoyed doing it. 


-Abdi 



Comments