Reading 05 - Game Balance

Image source : here 


This week I looked for themes in the annotated bibliographies I have writen and found some themes which I will be writing in the next stage, those themes include The benefits of game balancing, The importance of balance, Types of game patches, The problems that emerge in game experience, Dynamic  game balancing, Dynamic difficulty adjustment, Definition of game game balance and balance in design and  incongruity theory. 

I am confident with what I have done so far but I feel like I have not covered all the topics in a clear manner but I could always go back to the papers I read and do more if needed. 

I think this weeks task was easy and I think I will be able to write a complete chapter from the themes I identified this week. 



 Abdi

Comments