Game Balance, Reading 03

 

Hi, 

Image source: here

This weeks reading was something I found very interesting and beneficial  , The articles I read this week were probably something that went into many years of research and experiments in some cases as some writers tried to demonstrate what they were writing about. I think this semesters reading tasks will help me develop reading and writing skills as I feel like I lack those skills but I am excited to learn and develop new skills this semester.

For this week I read four articles, at the start I was confused and anxious about what  annotated bibliography is but after  some research I found out what it is and I started reading some of the materials I collected. I found the reading easy and understood but It was very difficult to write what I was thinking even the notes I took down. After the first one I found myself getting used to it and managed to compete the rest. 

Thank you

-Abdi 












Comments