Reading 04 - Game Balance

 Hi, 

Image source: here

This week's reading was draining, it took me way more than I expected but I was able to finish it eventually  and I think I found some themes that I will be able to read about, although I am not completely confident as most of the papers I read were about theory and experiments, I don't know how I will approach it but I think it will be  able to do one way or another and can't wait to see what the final outcome is going to look like. 

This week I read five more paper and could not the 6th one but I think I have enough so I should alright to move forward with the project from here. 

I was not able to log in to RefWorks for some reason but I have attached a folder that has all the paper I read for this week. 

The paper's I read this week

https://tudublin-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/b00129851_mytudublin_ie/EjatSdWTmRNEpJ3c_EfhWcQBlFkK12B0koPnoM_UY9yE2w?e=Y5fdy5


Comments