Reading 06

 Hi







This week I had a huge difficultly with the reading, As found it very had to express myself and say I wanted to say in the reading but I just could not do it. Eventually I started making progress slowly and I was able to write the first three comfortably but then I got stuck on the last one which I am not happy with both in terms of word count and how it went.  

This is probably not a bad start but I think I would do a better job if I had a bit more time with it as I for some reason can not complete it in one go. I think I would do a better job if the the reading task was due on Wednesday just before the lecture day (Thursdays). 

all in all I think there is a major improvement for me to make and hopefully I will get there soon enough.  

Find my work here

--Abdi

Comments