Reading 09

 Hi 

image source: Here

This week we had to give  feedback to two students on their Intro and Conclusion and also I got a feedback from one of those students, I think it really helped. The reading looks all done and I done the best of my ability so far. I think my topic really gives the basic understanding of game balance to the reader  although I think there is a room for improvement. 

For this weeks writing part I did not really add a lot but I took out some and structured my intro and conclusion better. 


Link to my work: Here

Abdi


Comments

  1. Hi Aboood,
    Well done on implementing the feedback given to you on your work. It was good that we gave eachother feedback to further improve our academic writings.
    Good job on improving your intro and conclusion, your writing looks great!
    I hope you enjoy your easter even though we have alot to do... but summer is very soon and we will really enjoy it.
    Keep up the good work.
    Andy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment